If you’ve been to one of our Pop Up screenings this summer, you’ll have noticed we’ve been working closely with San Miguel to bring you the best of our summer events. San Miguel have some experiences of their own coming up in London, and we’ve got 6 pairs of tickets to give away!
San Miguel are hosting three immersive evenings of amazing experiences at London’s iconic One Marylebone on Wednesday 19 July, Thursday 20 July and Friday 21 July, and we have two pairs of Gold Tickets to give away to each evening! A Gold Ticket (worth £25) will get you 1 drinks token, 2 tapas dishes, a San Miguel-infused cocktail and access to each of the experiences on offer. These include:
- An audience with explorer, Levison Wood.
- Adventure planning workshops from adventurer and entrepreneur Belinda Kirk. Discover how to plan an adventure right here in London, from kayaking under Tower Bridge to exploring Old Ford Island in the Olympic Park.
- The UK premiere of the unique Virtual Reality simulator, Birdly. Prepare yourself for an experience so real it will make you believe you are actually flying.
- Instagram workshops with professional photographer Mike Kus, who’ll show you the best tips and tricks to make the most of your mobile phone shots.
- A selection of sensational food from around the world, that takes in San Miguel’s journey from the Philippines to Spain via New York. Inspired by the Spanish tapas culture, the food will be served on small plates for you to enjoy with friends.
- Exclusive tastings of San Miguel’s finest beers, some never available in the UK until now, and the opportunity to make and drink your very own San Miguel-infused cocktail.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, email your name and which evening you’d like to attend to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘San Miguel Experience’ in the subject line. Winners will be selected at random and contacted on Wednesday 12 July.
The San Miguel Experience is for over 18s only and you must bring a valid form of government ID to enter. A Challenge 25 policy will be in place on the night.
Cash will not be accepted inside the venue. Purchases can only be made by card. All major cards accepted
Each additional drink token costs £2.50 and can be redeemed for ½ pint of draught beer, 1 x bottle of beer or 1 x bottle of water. Tap water will also be available free of charge. Each additional food token costs £4. There are no refunds or exchanges on drink or food tokens.
Workshops and timings are subject to change.
Visit DrinkAware.co.uk and Enjoy Responsibly.