To celebrate the release of Churchill on 16 June, we’ve teamed up with Lionsgate, The Savoy and the Churchill War Rooms to offer one lucky winner and a friend a fantastic visit to London.
June 1944. Allied forces stand on the brink of invasion, but one man stands in their way: Winston Churchill. Exhausted by years of war, Churchill (Cox) fears that history will remember him as an architect of slaughter if the landings fail. Churchill is the untold story of the haunted frailty of Britain’s most celebrated leader, revealing his vital relationship with his wife Clementine (Richardson), the confidant who inspired him to greatness.
To enter, simply tell us who plays Winston Churchill in the film.
Simply email your answer along with a contact telephone number and postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org with Churchill in the subject line. The competition closes on at midnight on 24 June 2017.
The winning entrant will win a one-night stay for two in the Savoy, London. The prize includes:
- Accommodation for two people in a suite at the Savoy Hotel – accommodation is based on two people sharing one room.
- Dinner for two in the Savoy Grill at Winston Churchill’s favourite table; Two Character cocktails in the Beaufort Bar.
- Breakfast for two during their stay.
- A private, after hours, VIP tour of the Churchill War Rooms.
Terms and conditions:
- The competition closes at midnight on 24 June 2017.
- The winner will be selected at random from correct entries and contacted by email or telephone by 30 June 2017.
- The winner and their guest may be required to provide proof of age before they are served alcohol.
- The prize must be taken as one package and is available from Monday to Thursday, excluding Christmas, New Year, Valentine’s Day and bank holidays (further blackout days may apply).
- The prize must be taken within one year of the winner being notified.
- The prize does not include travel to or from London, personal expenditure or incidental costs, other than where mentioned.
- Subject to Picturehouse Cinemas standard competition terms and conditions.