To celebrate the release of Lady Macbeth (the directorial debut from William Oldroyd and starring Florence Pugh) in UK cinemas on April 28, we have teamed up with Altitude Films on a special Instagram challenge.
For your chance to win the below prize pack, we want you to submit photographs inspired by the theme “THE GOTHIC” via Instagram tagging #LadyMacbethFilm and @picturehouses alongside.
This can be sumptuous snaps of gothic inspired clothing, artwork, books and buildings … Let your imagination run wild.
- 2x tickets to see Lady Macbeth on the big screen
- A Picturehouse gift voucher for food and snacks (£50 value)
- A copy of Nikolai Leskov’s Lady Macbeth of Mtsensk District And Other Stories
- A signed Lady Macbeth film poster
This competition will close on Friday 19 May 2017.
Speaking of Lady Macbeth, we spoke to the star Florence Pugh about her role in the movie on the latest Picturehouse Podcast.
If you’re an iPod/iPhone/iPad kind of person, why not subscribe for free via iTunes.
Competition terms and conditions:
- Closing date: Friday, May 19
- No alternative prize pack available
- The prize pack must be delivered to one UK address.
- All prizes elements are subject to availability.
- The Prize Supplier reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equivalent value.
- Anything not specified in these terms and conditions as being included in the prize package is excluded.
- If the Winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her prize, the prize will be awarded to Winner and any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
- No cash alternative is offered for any Prizes and they are non-transferable and non-refundable. Winner(s) cannot change, vary, substitute or extend any element of the prize (in whole or in part).
- Subject to Picturehouse Cinemas standard terms and conditions.