To celebrate the success of Olivier Assayas’s Personal Shopper, we’re giving away an exclusive personal shopping experience with our new neighbours, east London’s new luxury outlet district, Hackney Walk.
The winner will receive a free 2 hour personal shopping experience with stylist to the A-list Maria Francolini along Hackney Walk, accompanied by complimentary champagne to be sipped during, and £250 spending money at any of the Hackney Walk stores. We’ve also thrown in two complementary Hackney Picturehouse tickets to a screening of the winner’s choice.
To enter, head to our Instagram, follow @HackneyPH and give our heroine Kristen Stewart a like. Competition ends at 00:00, 31st March, winners announced 1st April. Terms and conditions listed below.
COMPETITION TIME! Simply follow us and like this post to be in with the chance of winning an exclusive @hackneywalk personal shopping experience PLUS £250 spending money PLUS prosecco PLUS two free Hackney PH tickets! Comp. ends 31st March, winners announced 1st April, T&Cs up over on the Picturehouse blog, don’t say we never treat you good! #PersonalShopper
Personal Shopper sees writer and director Olivier Assayas return with ethereal and mysterious ghost story after the critically acclaimed Clouds of Sils Maria. Reunited with muse Kristen Stewart, Stewart stars as Maureen, a young American living in Paris working as a high fashion personal shopper to the stars. Of course, she is also a spiritual medium grieving the recent death of her twin brother, haunting his Parisian home and this unconventional ghost story has received widespread critical acclaim since its Cannes premiere.
Picturehouse Cinemas’ competition terms and conditions apply.
Competition terms and conditions:
1. This competition is only open to UK residents, excluding employees of Picturehouse Cinemas Limited or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. Picturehouse Cinemas Limited reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. Picturehouse Cinemas may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless Picturehouse Cinemas is satisfied with the verification.
2. Entrants must be over 18 and warrant such by entering this competition/prize draw.
3. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
4. Entries received after the expiry date (00:00 31/03/17) are invalid.
5. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this competition/prize draw, and in the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
6. Winner(s) will be notified of the expiry date specific to the competition/prize draw via email or through the Picturehouse Facebook page (in the case of the latter the winner(s) is/are responsible for seeking out the notification themselves), dependent upon the manner in which the competition/prize draw was entered. The announced winner(s) is/are responsible for contacting Picturehouse Cinemas within a week of such notification.
7. The announcement of the winner(s) will include contact details for the winner(s) to use in order to claim their prize.
8. In the event the announced winner(s) does not contact Picturehouse Cinemas within the deadline outlined above the company reserves the right to issue the prize to another entrant(s) and the original announced winner(s) will have no claim to any prize issued.
9. Picturehouse Cinemas will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
10. Picturehouse Cinemas reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value or withdraw prize elements should the specified prize(s) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. None of the prizes are transferable.
11. Picturehouse Cinemas accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the prize(s). Incomplete, inaudible or illegible entries will be disqualified. Picturehouse Cinemas shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, internet access or anything else preventing entry to any competition.
12. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this competition/prize draw, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, Picturehouse Cinemas reserves the right to end or suspend the competition/prize draw; amend these terms and conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
13. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
14. The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with this competition/prize draw. It is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and city of residence being made publicly available if they win.
15. Entrants’ data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this competition/prize draw.
16. Picturehouse Cinemas and Hackney Walk reserve the right to suspend, cancel or amend the competition/prize draw and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
17. This competition/prize draw is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. Picturehouse complimentary tickets are not valid for the following – Friday evening and all day Saturday and Sunday; festivals and selected seasons; free-list-suspended films; premium events; 3D films – and can be claimed only at Hackney Picturehouse.
19. Hackney Walk’s personal shopping experience must be claimed by 31st August 2017. Hackney Walk will endeavour to work to the chosen dates but cannot guarantee. All dates booked will need to take into consideration the Stylist’s availability.
20. Hackney Walk’s cash prize of £250 can be spent in the following shops at Hackney Walk only: Nike, Colombo, Present, Joseph, Zadie & Voltaire, MATCHESFASHION.COM. Nicole Fahri, Aquascutum, Gieves & Hawkes, Pringle of Scotland & Anya Hindmarch.