To celebrate the UK cinema release of Kristen Stewart’s new movie Personal Shopper, Picturehouse have teamed up with Icon Film Distribution and Eurostar to offer one Picturehouse customer (and guest) a weekend in Paris.
Simply book your tickets to watch Personal Shopper at a Picturehouse Cinema between now and 27 March 2017 to be automatically entered into the prize draw! Full listings here.
Set between the Paris and London fashion industries, the film stars Kristen Stewart as a personal shopper to a high-powered Parisian VIP. She is also a spiritual medium, grieving the recent death of her twin brother. Directed by French auteur Olivier Assayas (Clouds Of Sils Maria), Personal Shopper received its world premiere at the Cannes Film Festival, and was met with 5-star reviews. The film went on to screen as part of the Toronto, New York and London Film Festivals, it will be released in UK cinemas on 17 March.
After a quick, easy check-In, you’ll be whisked to the heart of Paris in just over two hours. Whilst on board, passengers travelling on the new Eurostar e320 train will be able to relax in more spacious surroundings, enjoy free wi-fi and over 300 hours of entertainment – all streamed to your phone, tablet or laptop. You’ll spend the night at a central-Parisian boutique hotel.
Find out more about the film at PersonalShopperMovie.co.uk
Competition terms and conditions:
1. The Competition begins on March 13 2017 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at midnight on March 27 2017 (the “End Date”). The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Picturehouse and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
2. Entrants must simply pre-book a ticket to watch Personal Shopper, either via the Picturehouse Website or telephone booking line to enter.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. The winner will be notified by Picturehouse Cinemas by email on or before April 3 2017.
5. The winner will be selected at random from a ballot that comprises all entries (tickets booked).
6. The prize package includes return tickets to Paris on the Eurostar and a night’s stay at a boutique hotel for two guests (the “Prize Package”). The prize will entitle you and your guest to two Eurostar Standard Premier tickets from London St Pancras to Paris Gare du Nord. Travel on the Eurostar is subject to availability and is valid from 27 March 2017 until 27 September 2017 excluding bank holidays. Eurostar offers return fares from over 300 stations in the UK. For bookings visit eurostar.com or call 03432 186 186. There is no cash alternative offered.
7. The Prize Package will be provided by Eurostar and Icon Film Distribution.
8. The winner will be notified using the email address submitted when uploading their Entry. The winner may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 72 hours of notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
9. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
10. Picturehouse accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to issue the prize.
11. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. This prize must be redeemed before September 27 2017. Booking is subject to availability.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
13. Prize is valid for six months from the end date of the competition.
The competition is also subject to Picturehouse Cinemas standard competition terms and conditions.