To celebrate the release of Passengers in 3D, we’ve teamed up with RealD to offer one lucky customer a chance to win a trip to London to visit the Greenwich Observatory and View from the Shard. Perfect for any keen space explorer!
To enter, simply book a ticket either online or over the phone to watch Passengers in 3D at your local Picturehouse and you will automatically be entered into the draw. One winner will be picked at random and notified via email on Friday 6 January 2017.
Director: Morten Tyldum. USA 2016. 116 mins.
A malfunction aboard a huge spacecraft cruising from Earth to a distant colony causes two passengers, Aurora and Jim, to wake from hibernation. Still 90 years away from their destination and unable to go back into cryostasis, they face a lifetime aboard the ship with just each other for company.
For 2 people:
- Return train travel from UK mainline train stations to London (max value of £75 per person)
- 3 nights at a 4 star hotel in London in a twin or double room. Including buffet breakfast.
- Tickets to the Royal Observatory and a show at London’s only planetarium
- Tour bus of the Universe taking you on amazing journeys to explore and experience the wonders of the night sky
- Get closer to outer space with expert commentary from real astronomers
- Champagne experience at The View from the Shard including:
- Shoot up to London’s highest viewing platform where you can see all of London from incredible heights!
- £150 towards transfers from train station in London, food, drinks, tips, travel & spending money
Winner management including:
- Access to an out-of- hours phone number staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A comprehensive winner feedback report
- Delivery of final documents to winner by email
Terms and conditions:
- Winner and guest must be over the age of 18.
- Accommodation is based on 2 people sharing a twin/double room.
- Activity/accommodation vouchers may not be sent to winner until 7 days prior to event.
- Specified accommodation, restaurants and tours are subject to availability at the time of booking. Alternatives may be offered depending on availability.
- Individual supplier terms and conditions apply.
- Winners should allow up to 30 days for their prize to be confirmed.
- All prizes are non-changeable, non-refundable and non-transferable; all elements of the prize must be taken at the same time.
- Once booked, the prize cannot be amended or altered.
- Prize cannot be taken over Christmas, New Year, Valentine’s Day, school holidays or public holidays in the country of departure or the destination country unless stated otherwise.
- Winners will be required to sign and complete a winner information and prize acceptance form to enable IMS to book their prize trip.
- Winner’s requested departure date must have a minimum of 90 days advance notice of travel after completion of their winner form unless stated otherwise.
- Winner will be required to submit three preferred departure dates at least one calendar month apart.
- Prize must be taken before 30 November 2017 unless specified otherwise.
- Prizes are not transferable unless specified otherwise.
- Hotel and room taxes are included. Incidentals, Resort Fees and City Taxes are all payable locally by the winner. These cannot be prepaid.
- Winners must have access to a personal email account.
- Winners will need a credit/debit card in order to check in at the hotel for a security deposit.
- All taxes (including without limitation national and local taxes) in connection with any prize, and the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- Subject to Picturehouse Cinemas’ standard terms and conditions.