Captain Fantastic opens on 9 September (with special previews at Picturehouse Cinemas on 4 September!) and we’ve teamed up with eOne to offer one lucky person the chance to win a luxury glamping trip to Cornwall!
Director: Matt Ross. Starring: Viggo Mortensen, Frank Langella, George MacKay. USA 2016. 119 mins.
Off grid in the forests of rural Washington, Ben Cash (Viggo Mortensen) is a father devoted to raising his six kids with a rigorous physical and intellectual education. They live in houses built by hand and hunt and farm all of their own food but, after a family tragedy, the clan are forced to leave their paradise and enter a world which challenges all of Ben’s ideas of what it means to be a parent and what values are important in a family.
To celebrate the release of the film, we want you to nominate YOUR “captain fantastic” as someone who should win a luxury glamping trip for up to four people. This could be someone special in your life; someone who inspires you; a parent or sibling; or just someone you think deserves a luxury break in the woods!
To enter, tag your nominee in a post on Twitter or Instagram with #NominateYourCaptainFantastic, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Captain Fantastic” in the subject line. Each entry must include a reason why your chosen person has been nominated!
The competition closes on 29 September and we’ll pick the winner on 30 September. They’ll be contacted via their method of entry.
Captain Fantastic opens on 9 September.
CONSUMER TERMS & CONDITIONS
· Winners under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18;
· A family of 4 consists of 2 adults & 2 children aged 11 years old or under on the dates of travel;
· Accommodation is based on a family of 4 sharing an Eco Pod;
· Prize excludes travel between winner’s home & departure airport;
· Specified accommodation, restaurants & tours are subject to availability at the time of booking. Alternatives may be offered dependant on availability;
· Individual supplier terms & conditions apply;
· Winners should allow up to 30 days for their prize to be confirmed;
· All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time;
· Once booked the prize cannot be amended or altered;
· The prize cannot be taken over the Christmas or New Year periods, on Valentine’s Day, award ceremonies or public holidays in the country of departure or the destination country unless stated otherwise;
· Winners will be required to sign and complete a winner information and prize acceptance form and order to enable IMS to book their prize trip;
· Winner’s requested departure date must have a minimum of 90 days’ advance notice of travel after completion of their winner form unless stated otherwise;
· Prize must be taken before 30 September 2017;
· Winners must have access to a personal email account;
· Winners will need a credit/ debit card in order to check-in at the hotel for a security deposit;
· All taxes (including without limitation national & local taxes) in connection with any prize, and the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
-Subject to Picturehouse Cinemas’ standard terms and conditions.