Irrational Man hits cinemas nationwide on Friday, and to celebrate we’re giving you the chance to win one of three copies of Woody Allen: Film By Film, the new book by Jason Solomons exploring the writer-director’s illustrious catalogue of work.
Starring Jamie Blackley, Joaquin Phoenix, Parker Posey and Emma Stone, Woody Allen’s Irrational Man is about a tormented philosophy professor (Phoenix) who finds a will to live when he commits an existential act.
Woody Allen has enjoyed a career unlike any other writer or director in Hollywood. His comedy and his thoughts about the modern world have been hugely influential, and have had a profound effect on popular culture. Written by film critic Jason Solomons, Woody Allen: Film By Film is an insightful, entertaining and authoritative exploration of the mind of one of the world’s most complex movie makers.
For your chance to win, just answer the question below:
In Allen’s new film, Irrational Man, in what subject is Joaquin Phoenix’s character Abe Lucas a professor?
Email your response to firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2015 GRAVIER PRODUCTIONS, INC.
© 2015 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
Terms And Conditions
- Open to UK residents only, aged 15+.
- The Prize for each of three (3) winners is 1 x Woody Allen: Film By Film from Carlton Books Ltd.
- There is no cash alternative to the Prizes, which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. The Prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner.
- The Promoter of this competition is Picturehouse Cinemas.
- Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Warner and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Warner or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes
- Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Warner. In this situation, Warner may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Warner or parties connected to Warner as a result.